Earn 30% From Every Sale You Refer!

Darlena Austin, 11 months ago
Eric Sopp
February 8, 2016 at 1:28 PM

Today we are excited to announce the launch of our revenue share program. Whenever you refer someone to the Financial Therapy Network, and then that person purchases the “My Money Myself” Self Help Program – you earn 30% from that sale.

All you need to do is share your special referral link with your friends to receive the benefit. You can grab your link at the top of the website by clicking the ( $ ) icon.

Any sales generated from your referral link within 14 days of the click, you receive 30% of all sales. Your earned referrals will then be paid to you via PayPal within 30 days.

Help us grow the Financial Therapy Network and invite your friends and family today! Let me know below if your have any questions. Thanks :-)

jaycar
July 19, 2016 at 12:34 PM

Hi. Im curious have the referral works.
Say the service is 100 dollars. And then I refer somebody and they buy it. Does that mean you give me 30 of the 100 so you receive 70? How are the funds sent? If you would like to email me back privately that would be great. Thanks!

Eric Sopp
July 20, 2016 at 12:08 PM

Yes – that is correct. The revenue share is 30% and these funds are paid to you via PayPal.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Darlena Austin
September 20, 2016 at 8:34 PM

Hi Eric, Can you email me with the step by step logistics of referring clients to FTN and be properly set up for the referral fee? Thanks!

Page 1 of 1
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.