How would your life improve if you had fewer financial problems?

xtip3game, 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW
January 21, 2016 at 1:40 PM

Picturing how much better your life would be without the worries and stress of financial problems is an excellent method for taking control of your money and your life. How would your relationships, health, work and family benefit from your achieving greater financial stability?

karyledbetter
January 21, 2016 at 2:57 PM

I would have more time and emotional energy to devote to myself and my family.

saundra
January 21, 2016 at 3:00 PM

In this moment, my life and my families life would improve 200%. I would be able to spend more quality and quantity time and money with family and charitable passions than stressing over money issues and not accomplishing what I truly desire.

leslie
January 21, 2016 at 4:33 PM

Fewer financial problems creates greater possibilities for everything. From purchasing power to sharing to meet family and community needs. From less stress to greater responsibility to manage assets. Energy to live without survival fears really creates personal, family and community opportunities to live well financially.

akilah
February 18, 2016 at 12:35 PM

I would not stress about money and could have more opportunities to spend quality time with my family. I would also have the resources to incorporate self-care activities into my life such as going on spiritual retreats, going to the gym and visiting day spas on a consistent basis.

xtip3game
September 28, 2016 at 8:31 AM

Would have less medical issues and have more time to pursue

purpose in life. Spend more quality time with my family.

Page 1 of 1
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.