What are two (2) things you know about your moneyself?

Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW, 1 year, 4 months ago
Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW
February 15, 2016 at 4:34 PM

Each of us has a money self. The more we know and understand our money self the better our financial circumstances will be. Sharing somethings about your money self will help you determine whether it is helping or harming your financial circumstances.

folasun
February 16, 2016 at 12:34 AM

My money self is curious, adventurous, protective, and forgiving. My money self loves learning about finance and watching the changes blossom over time She has had a lot of catching up to do! My money self is adventurous- willing to take some risks, in order to realize her dreams. My money self is protective- she has learned the importance of setting boundaries and maintaining control over my finances and destiny. No need to continue rehashing the past, either- once the lessons are learned. My money self is forgiving- able to understand that money mistakes in the past were made with the knowledge and perspective available when those decisions were made.

Finally, my money self is courageous. It takes courage to face fears, be truthful with self and to carve out a new future. (My money self apparently needs to revisit math. The question asked for two things and my money self gave five! :) -Sunya Folayan

Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW
February 16, 2016 at 8:57 AM

Sunya, clearly you are connected to your money self and that is where your financial wisdom comes from. Your generosity in sharing your insights on your money self are so appreciated. Thank you for sharing your understanding on this topic – it has inspired me and I am hopeful it will imotivate others to spend time learning more about their money selves. Reeta

Page 1 of 1
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.