kbasara1
January 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Karen Basara, AFC
I believe that Financial well being is a continual checks and balance that changes with life’s changes. The balance of a households joint effort to understand money in a relationship; working towards the same goals by creating an emergency fund, a household budget and spending plan that incorporates short, mid , long term goal along with saving and investing for their future.

Sally Cisek
February 2, 2016 at 12:24 PM

Financial independence represents financial well-being to me. This means I can participate in the workforce in the way I want and know that I can retire comfortably at any time.

folasun
February 15, 2016 at 11:54 PM

Financial wellbeing is a body, mind, and soul experience. As I focus on my financial wellbeing, my physical and emotional wellbeing become strengthened. There is a holistic thread that is inseparable among these realms. Financial wellbeing certainly enhances a sense of security that supports mental and physical health. As I continue to mature and grow into a deeper perspective, I find it is increasingly important that I maintain and enhance-not decrease- my current lifestyle when I no longer choose or am unable to work. Financial wellbeing includes my outlook and ability to maintain my quality of life as I age.
-Sunya Folayan

Page 2 of 2 1 2
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.