Which money management skill(s) would you most like to improve?

Sally Cisek, 1 year, 4 months ago
Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW
January 21, 2016 at 1:39 PM

The more aware we are of our financial strengths and needs, the more likely we are to build upon them. One (or more) small change(s) in what you do with your money can make a big difference in your financial wellbeing. Identify what you need to do first, so as to start the process of change.

karyledbetter
January 21, 2016 at 2:58 PM

I would like to have a better understanding of credit and of tracking what I spend.

saundra
January 21, 2016 at 3:03 PM

Investing has always been a mystery to me. I’d like to be able to combine saving and investing to maximize and grow my money.

nancy124
January 26, 2016 at 6:24 PM

Yes Kary, definitely tracking what I spend!

Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW
January 27, 2016 at 7:42 AM

This is a terrific discussion because the points you each raise are key to financial wellbeing. They are certainly among the reasons I created My Money Myself. The lack of understanding of credit makes using it wisely more difficult. For most people investing is and always has been a mystery that keeps them from growing their money in ways that contribute to a better financial future. Certainly tracking your spending is the only way to really identify where it is going and how to better manage it. I wish you could all win a Free MMM registration because all of these topics are covered in the program in ways that will help you make better friends with your money:)

sabbott
January 28, 2016 at 9:07 AM

Learn how to invest money and do it wisely.

Sam Jenkins
January 28, 2016 at 9:18 AM

Learning how to save and invest in a more balanced way.

sjhall
January 28, 2016 at 11:22 AM

Being more disciplined when it comes to spending triggers.

Fayme Stringer Henry
January 28, 2016 at 2:13 PM

tracking and saving for sure!

heidivanderwerff
January 28, 2016 at 2:28 PM

Figuring out how to invest in myself with experiences and ongoing learning opportunities now that my budget is under control.

Reeta Wolfsohn, CMSW
January 28, 2016 at 2:58 PM

This discussion shows the different and similar places we all find ourselves when it come to our money. Saving and investing remains a prioirity through all of the forum discussions and the My Money Myself program has one whole workbook dedicated to these actions. It is interesting to me that so far not a lot of members have indicated the need for help managing their debt. Obviously that is a good thing unless people are reluctant to bring up debt. Do you think that might be the case? I hope not since I want this to be a place where we can talk about all things related to money. Traching your money is definitely an improtant first step to saving and for the new member who has her budget under control: BRAVO!!!!!

Sally Cisek
February 2, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Tracking spending and assessing annuities.

Page 1 of 1
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.